Best Electric Cookers – Opinions 2022
If you are interested in equipping your kitchen with a programmable electric cooker, to forget about cooking from time to time, we invite you to thoroughly evaluate some of the best models of electric cookers, so that you can get the most out of your investment.
1. Instant Pot IP DUO60 Programmable Pressure Cooker
Instant Pot is a brand that has a line of electric pots where, perhaps, you can find the equipment you are looking for to use at home.
Among them, the IP DUO60 model programmable electric pot stands out, which offers a cooking capacity of 5.7 liters, so you can make food for several diners at the same time.
It has a size of 31 x 34 x 31.7 centimeters and its weight is 5 kilograms. It’s made of stainless steel with a brushed finish, to look good wherever you place it and offer durability. On the front, you will find its control panel, as well as a digital screen, for its management.
On the other hand, the Instant-Pot electric cooker works with a power of 1,000W at 220V, providing enough heat energy for cooking all kinds of food, as well as preparing recipes.
Since some users consider it the best electric pot of the moment, it is convenient to take into account its advantages and disadvantages:
- Design: The electric pot is made of stainless steel and has a resistant, as well as a modern, finish for your kitchen.
- Programs: The cooking programs are varied and suitable for various recipes.
- Power: Its power level is sufficient to guarantee homogeneous cooking in a short time.
- Security: It has multiple security systems, responsible for providing safe and reliable handling at all times.
- Language: The control panel is in English, which might confuse some users.
2. Crock-Pot CSC051X Multicooker Express Pot
Crock-Pot has equipment that, for some, could be the best electric cooker for value for money, since it has a wide capacity along with a wide variety of previously established programs.
The CSC051X electric cooker has a 5.7-liter capacity; is useful for family use and offers 4 cooking modes: slow, fast, sear or saute, and steam, so you can make many recipes with it. Its maintenance is relatively simple and it has various automatic schedules and even delayed starts.
It has a modern design, with good finishes and a blue digital screen to show you the indications of time and temperature. As for its size, it measures 30.8 x 34 x 34.4 centimeters with a weight of 5.8 kilograms, staying within the expected margins for this type of appliance.
Considering that Crock-Pot may become the best brand of electric cookers, here you can better evaluate your CSC051X model:
- Cooking: With this model, you can choose between several types of cooking, depending on what you are preparing.
- Yogurt: You can prepare yogurt with relative ease, thanks to the special program included.
- Start: It has a delayed start system, which allows you to choose the time the cooker turns on, in case you prefer it to activate when you are not at home.
- Cleaning: Its parts are compatible with the dishwasher, to facilitate its maintenance.
- Recipes: It can be difficult to find recipes specially designed to be prepared in this crockpot.
3. Cecotec Programmable electric Cooker GM Intelligent Cooking System
Cecotec offers you what could become one of the best electric pots of 2022: its H model. This equipment, in addition to being practical, is economical to use in terms of electricity consumption, since it offers an ecological operating mode, to save electricity.
This appliance is made of stainless steel and being resistant to wear and oxidation, so you can use it as much as you want without worry. It offers a convenient 6-liter capacity and measures 36.5 x 35.8 x 35.5 centimeters with a weight of 6.9 kilograms.
On the other hand, with this GM electric cooker, you can try up to 19 different ways of cooking, together with an intelligent pressure regulation system and a delayed start function, which can be extended for up to 24 hours, according to your requirements.
Reading Suggestions: Making soup in a slow cooker
If you don’t know which electric cooker to buy, we invite you to read the pros and cons of this Cecotec model, since it has interesting qualities:
- Modes: It offers 19 cooking modes, so you have freedom when preparing food.
- Temperature: You can adjust its temperature up to 11 different levels.
- Non-stick: The pot has a non-stick coating to prevent food from sticking.
- Cookbook: You will have access to a cookbook and an online community that will help you make the most of the equipment.
- Closure: Be careful when handling the closures of the electric pot, since they are delicate.
4. Orbegozo PZ 8100 Electric Pot with Glass Lid
One of the cheapest models on the list is the Orbegozo PZ 8100, an option for an electric cooker that offers more than you can imagine since you can easily apply various cooking methods.
This Orbegozo electric pot is 40 centimeters in diameter and 16.5 high, offering enough space to cook for more than 10 people at a time. It has a power of 1,500W and an adjustable thermostat, with which you can change the temperature according to your needs.
Its aesthetic design is simple, but resistant, and offers a tempered glass lid, to close the electric cooker during the cooking process. It also has a support structure, in charge of keeping it in place when you are using it, to prevent it from slipping off the base.
To help you choose which electric cooker to take home, we will now present some important details regarding this Orbegozo model:
- Uses: The capacity of this electric pot will allow you to easily fry, roast, or stew the recipe you want.
- Power: Its high power is adjustable, for the correct cooking of food.
- Coating: The internal non-stick coating makes it easy to clean and cook with little fat.
- Lid: The lid, being transparent, will allow you to supervise the cooking process without inconvenient
- Distribution: The distribution of heat could be improved, since it accumulates in the area near the resistance.